Answered By: Jennifer Batson Last Updated: Dec 10, 2018 Views: 11
Visitors to UMHB will need a TexShare card to borrow materials. A TexShare card may be obtained from your local public library.
Borrowing through TexShare
- 3 items may be checked out at one time
- Items may be renewed once
- Books can be checked out for 3 weeks, audiovisual material for 1 week
Renewing with TexShare can be done in person, by phone, or via the library website. To renew online:
- Begin on the library homepage
- Go to "My Account"
- Under "Alumni, Baptist pastors, and TexShare patrons" select "renew my items online"
- Select the items you want to renew and click "Renew Selected"
- Click "Yes" to proceed with renewing